Thursday 21 June 2012

Dear Chanel Mat Lumière, | Querida Chanel Mat Lumière,


I really don't know how you came to be discontinued.
You're playing around with my problem skin and greasiness feelings.
If there's any foundation that has gotten closer to a holy grail status for me, it's been you. Now I continue am lost in the world, but without my favourite foundation, which only makes things worse. It was you who made my skin presentable and less oily more confident to face the world. Even though you didn't last too long on the skin, your luminous matte finish left me happy for most of my day.
I don't know if my face my heart will ever recover. For now, I still have half a bottle. Maybe I'll get along with your substitute, Perfection Lumière. I'll try to get to know her one of these days. I'll miss you,

Não sei como foram capazes de te descontinuar.
É brincar com os problemas de pele e oliosidades sentimentos das pessoas. 
Se há base que se aproximou alguma vez do status de holy grail para mim, foste tu. Agora continuo estou perdida no mundo outra vez, mas sem base preferida, o que só piora as coisas. Eras tu que me deixavas com uma cara mais apresentável e menos oleosa mais confiante para enfrentar o dia. Embora não tivesses a maior das durabilidades, o teu acabamento matte mas luminoso deixava-me feliz durante a maior parte do dia. 
Não sei se alguma vez a minha cara o meu coração recuperará. Por enquanto ainda tenho meia embalagem. Pode ser que me entenda com a tua descendente, Perfection Lumière. Vou tentar conhecê-la um dia destes. Vou ter saudades tuas,



xoxo
Limão

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger templates